This is my favorite swap of the year! Christmas is my favorite holiday and I have already begun putting up my decorations. I can't wait to spoil my partner this year. I have learned some new and awesome ways to be a great swapper through all of my previous swap partners. Thanks for the wonderful gifts ladies! If you have been debating signing up for a swap and need a little push well this is me hog tying you and dragging you in to the joy of the holidays!
Here are the details:
- Sign-Ups Close on November 10th, 2014
- Partners Assigned on November 12th, 2014
- Packages Ship by December 6th, 2014
- You open 1 wrapped gift per day starting December 13th
- Swap Show-Off Post/Linky goes life on December 24th!It is so much fun and I guarantee you will love it and want to do it again and again!Cheap GiftsSo I am hunting for bargains this Christmas so I can spoil people without breaking the bank and guess what, I found a ton of stuff this morning! Did you know how much stuff people donate to thrift stores that are unopened, untouched, and brand spanking new?!? I got so may gifts this morning that were completely brand new and all 10 gifts came to under $20 all together! That's right everything combined was under $20! I would love to show you what I got but I can't spoil it for them :)Check your local thrift stores for gifts you never know what you will find. And if you are one crafty cookie you can take anything used you find there and create something spectacular!
Post a Comment
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.