I put up my Christmas tree yesterday. Some say it's too early but it makes me happy so I went ahead and did it anyways. I love everything about Christmas (except freezing cold snow) and I can't wait for this years 12 Days of Christmas Swap!
If you haven't had the chance to join a swap I highly suggest you give this one a go, it is by far one of the most fun. Thanks again to CGSwaps for hosting another fantastic swapping event.
Your Swap Objective:
Get to know your partner and send them a fantastic package with goodies that meet their style/preferences/favorite things about the holiday.
Your package must:
- Contain 12 individually-wrapped gifts (each gift can be one item, or a collection of items)
- Cost $40-$50, before shipping (to ensure relative value)
Important Dates to Remember:
- Sign-ups Open: Monday, November 9th.
- Sign-ups Close: Monday, November 16th.
- Partners Assigned by: Wednesday, November 18th.
- Packages Ship: on or by Saturday, December 5th.
- Show-Off Linky Opens: Monday, December 28th.
Time to bust out more decorations and get the whole family in the holiday spirit, Christmas only comes once a year.
Post a Comment
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.