Mom and mindfulness expert Randi Zinn, founder of Beyond Mom and author of Going Beyond Mom: How To Activate Your Mind, Body & Business After Baby (September 2017).
What better gifts to give mom this holiday season than ones that can help her de-stress including:
- Doterra essential oil diffuser: It’s simple and compact. You plug it into wall and chose the blend to match the mood you want.
- Sam and Maddy Make Up: An amazing make-up line made for women to feel their own natural glow. The company was also created by a Beyond Mom who named the company after her children.
- Athleta Studio Wrap: Cozy jacket, wrapped in good vibes can be dressed up or down
- Peleton bike: Get your sweat on and workout conveniently at home when time is limited or babies are napping!
- Sip Bottle: A stylish fun bottle that will help keep you hydrated all the time.
- Frends: Jam out to fun tunes or take time for relaxing music with these Frends headphones
- Headspace: A daily meditation app to help you connect to your breathe and silence.
ABOUT RANDI ZINN
Author, Going Beyond Mom: How To Activate Your Mind, Body & Business After Baby (Sept. 19, 2017)
Randi Zinn is the founder of Beyond Mom and BeyondMom.com. Born from her own experience of motherhood, and the desire for a more connected community- Beyond Mom offers: content, podcasts, mixers, events, and retreats for forward-thinking Moms. She encourages moms to cultivate a life “Beyond Mom”- one that embraces the gifts of motherhood but expresses all that they are as individuals: creators, businesswomen, thinkers, friends, and so much more. Randi is an ambassador for Athleta and has partnered with Comptoir Des Cotonniers, SoulCycle, Mio Skincare, TOWN Real Estate, The Mother Company, Body Conceptions and
IntenSati. Her writing has appeared in Honest Company Blog, FitBump, Epoch Times and Well Rounded NY. She is a certified yoga instructor through Laughing Lotus NY and has taught since 2008.
Randi’s first book Going Beyond Mom: How To Activate Your Mind, Body & Business After Baby, was published on September 19, 2017.