With summer approaching, the wedding season will soon be in full swing. With this in mind, Destiny Limousine Ltd. has a few tips and suggestions to offer for anyone thinking about booking limo services for their wedding.
A member of the BBB with an A+ rating since 2003, Destiny Limousine has provided limos for more than a few weddings over the years, and is renowned throughout the Vancouver area for its reliability and affordability.
“When it comes to weddings, we’re the experts,” says company spokesperson Sarb Nagra. “We understand how important your wedding day is, and you want everything to be perfect. At Destiny Limousine, we focus on your comfort, the presentation, time management, and, of course, safety.”
The company has the following suggestions that might help anyone wanting to book transportation for their wedding:
· Before deciding on a company, check out their reviews and references. Make sure they have been in business for a while and that they have a good reputation.
· For safety purposes, ensure that the company has valid certification and liability insurance, also that their drivers are professionally trained.
· Check out their fleet. You want to be sure that they have late-model vehicles. Take time to actually inspect the vehicle in person and make sure it’s the right size for your needs. The photos of sleek-looking vehicles on their website could easily be fake!
· Provide as much information to the company as you can. Let them know how many people will need to be transported and how many hours you will need the vehicles for.
· Don’t just opt for the cheapest service you can find! You want to find a service that offers reasonable rates, but remember – you get what you pay for.
· Book as early as you can, especially if you’re looking to book during the busy season, otherwise, you might end up disappointed.
Destiny Limousine offers wedding limo services in Metro Vancouver and Fraser Valley, including Vancouver, Richmond, Delta, White Rock, Burnaby, Surrey, Port Moody, Coquitlam, Maple Ridge and Abbotsford. According to Nagra, the company customizes every single wedding package with the understanding that no two weddings are alike. All wedding packages include basic decorations, soft drinks and bottled water in the limos, and other extras can be arranged if desired.
Destiny Limousine is also a popular choice during prom season. Customers can either opt for an hourly rate or a Prom Package.
“Our packages are the best buy because they include a built-in discount,” explains Nagra. ‘The more hours you need, the bigger the discount.”
The company also provides Airport Limo Services, Vancouver City Tours, Birthday Limo Services, and limos for concerts and sports events. Limos can be hired hourly, with a point to point fixed price, or in package deals.
“We’re more than just a luxury limo ride,” Nagra concludes. “We look after all the little details and make sure you have a truly unforgettable experience!”
About the Company
Destiny Limousine Ltd. has been in the limo rental business since 2003 with an A+ BBB rating. The top-rated limo service in the Vancouver area, the company has a large fleet of luxury sedans, SUVs, stretch limos and vans. They provide wedding limousine services, airport transportation, wine tour packages, concerts and nightclubs transfers, city tours, and a lot more, with customer satisfaction guaranteed.
For more information, visit the website at https://www.destinylimousine.ca.