Have you ever had a craving for something but then once you looked at it you realized, I can make that myself for next to nothing? That's how I felt last night I thought about ordering in some food but then realized I really don't want to spend any money. I really wanted pizza bread from Boston Pizza. So I recreated it and oh my goodness was it ever good. Try some of these great recipes too!
Pizza Bread Dough
- 1 cup warm water
- 1 tsp instant yeast
- 1 tsp sugar
- 2 cups flour
- 1 tbsp melted butter
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion salt
- 1 tsp parsley
- 1 tsp rosemary
- 1 tsp basil
- 1 tsp oregano
- 1/2 tsp sugar
2. Put dough in an oiled bowl and let rise for 30 mins in a warm place with a clean cloth draped over top. While your dough is rising combine all the seasonings in either a small bowl or a spice grinder and make sure they are all well combined.
3. After your dough is done rising roll out your dough into desired size, it can easily be used for any pizza recipe you wish. For this Pizza Bread you need to brush the dough with melted butter and sprinkle with the seasoning mix all over.
4. Bake at 425 degrees for 10 to 15 minutes or until edges begin to turn golden brown. While the pizza bread is still hot dab with more melted butter for a beautiful finish.
5. Grab a jar of Classico Bolognase sauce or make a meat sauce or other great red sauce from scratch for dipping and you are good to go!
6. Enjoy :) After eating that you might need to visit Newlife weight loss clinic or something.
Follow us on Facebook and Pinterest for more amazing recipes, great articles, and helpful tips!