This recipe is for chocoholics around the world. It is absolutely hands down the best and most chocolatey brownie recipe I have ever tasted. I found a simple recipe online and completely changed it to create my very own "Funky Fudgey Brownies". Enjoy!
You will need:
1 cup margarine
2 cups white sugar
2 tsp vanilla
1 cup cocoa powder
1 cup flour
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp baking powder
1 cup chocolate chips
2 cups of mini marshmallows
chocolate frosting prepared or this recipe:
2 tbsp margarine melted
1 tsp vanilla
1 cup icing sugar
1/2 cup cocoa
around 1/4 cup milk, the frosting needs to be thin enough to drizzle over top but thick enough to set. Add more icing sugar or cocoa if its too thin and more milk if its too thick.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease and flour an 8 inch square pan or use parchment paper.
- Add margarine to a large mixing bowl and stir in sugar, eggs, 1 teaspoon vanilla and chocolate chips. Stir in 1 cup cocoa, 1 cup flour, salt, and baking powder. Spread batter into prepared pan.
- Bake in preheated oven for 25 to 30 minutes. Do not overcook.
- Take the brownies out and cover the top with marshmallows. Place back in the oven for 5 to 8 mins or until marshmallows begin to melt. Another great way to do this is to turn your oven on to broil and let the marshmallows roast for 3-4 mins.They get nice and brown and come out with a delicious flavor.
- Take the brownies out and let cool for about 5 to 10 mins until covering with frosting!
These are so good it is ridiculous! Please let me know how you enjoy my Funky Fudgey Brownies!