Broccoli, Grape, and Bacon Salad
I love simple salads that you can set in the fridge and they actually get better with age. This salad is such a great mix of salty, sweet, and tangy it is like a party in your mouth.
You will need:
1. Slice the bacon into 1/2 inch pieces and start frying you can use as much or as little as you like, I love bacon so in goes an entire package.
- 1 Pound of Bacon
- Salt & Pepper
- Romano or Parmesan Cheese (Optional)
2.Chop up all the broccoli into bite sized pieces, I used two large heads of broccoli.
3. Slice about 2 cups of grapes in half, I prefer red grapes because they are sweeter.
4. Prepare your dressing, I mix my mayo, salt, pepper, and cheese together in a cup to ensure everything is mixed well. I have also tried adding other dressings into my mayo, such as coleslaw dressing and it tastes great.
5. Drain your bacon and let it cool. Drop it into the broccoli and grapes.
6. Add the dressing and toss everything together until well coated. You can eat this right away or it can sit in the fridge until ready to serve. This salad is good for a few days so it is good to make ahead. I like giving it to friends and family, just because.
found this quite a delightful little tale. The way this story plays out
keeps you wanting more as you step into the fantasy world of "Hym and
Hur" Cheating death is never easy and giving back life is impossible,
but what if you had the ability to do so for an entire day? Who would
you involve in this twist of fate and what amazing things would you
attempt? When "Death" makes a deal it is best to cover every loophole
otherwise you could be tricked into playing a very crazy game!
In this fantasy-comedy eBook, Hym and Hur are a young couple who never
age and have been in love for more than a century. They also possess an
array of magical abilities, two of which are either to play pranks on
humankind or to perform good deeds. Enacting both at the same time is
now what gets them into trouble, especially since it's the character of
Death they must deal with to bring their plans to fruition.
The prank Hym and Hur have come up with must first be agreed upon by
Death, who happens to be an unruly, difficult character. Once agreed
upon, the prank is set in motion. But then Hym and Hur discover Death
had tricked them into a contract with dire consequences for all of us.
During their attempt to break the contract, Hym and Hur try to save the
relationship of an earthbound couple, knowing they are truly meant for
each other. A good deed that will bring Hym and Hur even more trouble.
Check out this great short story on Amazon and it will be the best couple of dollars you spend today!
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.