Cold and Flu Season Must Have Items!
Cold and flu season is here early and that means you need to be prepared to fight it off, treat, and prevent which means you need to make sure you have what you need to survive comfortably. Nobody likes waking up feeling sick and being completely unprepared to handle the symptoms, I don't think any of us like shopping while we are sick. So stock up before it's too late and here are my favorite items:
- Ester-C® is a unique and patented form of Calcium Ascorbate, which is created when ascorbic acid (vitamin C) is buffered with calcium.
- Ester-C® takes Calcium ascorbate and, using a proprietary, water-based manufacturing process, produces a pH neutral product that contains active Vitamin C metabolites (that do not exist in any other form of Vitamin C, including Calcium ascorbate).
- These natural metabolites provide quick absorption.
- Ester-C® also functions biologically like other forms of Vitamin C, providing benefits for skin, joint and vision health, cardiovascular support, antioxidant protection and immune system wellness.
For effective relief of: nasal congestion; sinus pain; headache; fever; body aches and pain; pain of sore throat. Ibuprofen 200 mg / Pseudoephedrine Hydrochloride 30 mg; Analgesic / Decongestant
You must stock up on tissues, even if you don't have a cold the cold air makes for runny noses. Especially if you have kids!
Potent, natural formula helps boost the immune system
Clinically proven to fight the onset and symptoms of flu, colds and upper-respiratory infections
Fast-acting and free of immune-suppressing isobutylamides, FluShield may be taken the duration of the cold and flu seasonDerived from Echinacea angustifolia root
and equivalent to 1,000 mg of dried herb.
- Supplement drop with Vitamin C
- Acts as a daily defense to help maintain good health
- Also available in No Sugar Added
- Available in 9-piece sticks or resealable 25 and 30 count bags
I was very pleased when my son got sick a few years ago to see that Gravol Kids can be given to children at the age of 2. When you have a puking child it is amazing to know there is something you can do about it. And of course regular adult gravolworksgreat but it makes you super drowsy, they have a few other kinds that I haven't tried yet that are supposed to be non-drowsy.
FOR NIGHTTIME RELIEF OF COLD/FLU SYMPTOMS:
- Relieves sniffles and sneezing
- Calms and quiets coughing
- Eases head and body aches
- Reduces fever
- Relieves minor sore throat pain
- Helps you get the restful sleep you need by relieving major cold/flu symptoms
- On chest and throat, temporarily relieves cough due to common cold
- On muscles and joints, temporarily relieves minor aches and pains
Fight Fever, Aches & Pains, Earache And More With Children's TYLENOL®.
Those are all the products I like to keep on hand during cold and flu season, another item is a humidifier and there are millions to choose from depending on your budget. I bought my Sunbeam humidifier for $20 and it does the job in a small room.
Hand washing is the best thing you can teach your kids to keep germs away and here is a neat way to show your kids how wash for the right amount of time:
Cover your child's hands in cinnamon to show him/her all the germs that could be on their hands. Now have them wash it off until every "germ" is gone. This is a neat way to show children just how long it takes to wash the germs away!
If you need cold and flu products and want them delivered straight to your door you can find everything you need at: Well.ca