I hope everyone had an amazing holiday! I ended up getting a few super special gifts like my beautiful Nikon Coolpix camera (absolutely love it). My daughter received an Easy Bake Oven from her lovely Aunt Wendy! So we decided to test it out and make some cookies, we started with the package that came with the oven but they didn't turn out very well. So I did some research and tried this awesome recipe:
Easy Bake Chocolate Chip Butter Cookies
- 6 teaspoons butter
- 3 teaspoons sugar
- 3 teaspoons brown sugar
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1/8 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/8 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 pinch salt
- chocolate chips
- Preheat Oven for 15 minutes.
- Mix butter, sugars, and salt together.
- Add flour, baking powder, and vanilla.
- Stir to form batter.
- 1/2 teaspoon filled with dough will make one cookie. Drop dough balls onto greased EASY-BAKE pan; allow room to spread. Press a chocolate chip into the center of each cookie.
- Bake each batch 5-7 minutes.
- Let cool, and ENJOY!
- Makes 12 to 15 cookies.
I am excited to see what other creations we can make in the Easy Bake! There is no need to spend an arm and a leg on mixes when you can make them at home for a fraction of the price!
Post a Comment
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.