Reading is such a terrific hobby. I enjoy sitting back and reading all kinds of different things from cooking, gardening, saving money, drama, mystery, and more! Getting lost in a book is such a great way to unwind and if you are an avid reader you know this already, what you may not know is that Amazon offers a free Kindle app you can use on your PC, tablet, smartphone, etc.
I personally do not have one of those reading tablet gadgets so I have the Kindle app on my laptop so I can download my books and read them on my PC. I enjoy it because the nooks you get for it are so cheap and you can get a lot of them for free as well.
You’ll have access to over 1 million* books in the Kindle Store, including best sellers and new releases. Amazon’s Whispersync technology automatically syncs your furthest page read, bookmarks, notes, and highlights across all your devices that have the Kindle app installed and across any Kindle device. That means you can start reading on one device and pick up where you left off on another device.
- Buy once, read everywhere. If you buy a book and have it saved in your Kindle account you can read that book on any device, anywhere. Sign in with an Amazon account, and sync Kindle books across all your devices that have the Kindle app installed across any Kindle device.
- Search inside the book to find a topic, character, or section you want to visit.
- Pin Kindle books from your Kindle library to the Windows Start screen for instant access to your favorites.
- Start reading in seconds. Your Kindle book downloads while you read.
- Shop the Kindle Store for over 1 million* Kindle books, including new releases and best sellers.
- Customize your reading experience by choosing the background color, font size, and number of reading columns.
- Highlight, take notes, and add bookmarks in any book. Look up word definitions and listen to how they are pronounced.
- * Selection and price of Kindle books in the Kindle Store vary by country.
Post a Comment
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.