Anyone who enjoys cooking, baking, or food in general knows that quality products produce exquisite kitchen creations. Baking and cooking can be one of the best ways to bring the family together for quality time and joyful memories, I know my kids and I absolutely love working in the kitchen together. When I'm baking one of the biggest problems I have faced is having my beautiful cookies stick to the pan and get completely destroyed, this problem can be solved by using parchment paper but what a wasteful product it can be, and pricey if you bake a lot. Completely ditch the parchment and check out this awesome product!
Norpro's Silpro baking sheet liner can withstand the high heat of baking and your creations will never stick again. Burning is a thing of the past with this amazing baking sheet, each and every cookie comes out perfect.
Baking is simply impossible if you don't have the proper measurements. Norpro creates numerous different measuring tools to get the job done precisely and perfectly. These high quality cups will last for years and years, so long in fact that you will probably pass them along the family for generations. Get your baking done with the best tools available to you, find Norpro products on Amazon, as well as numerous brick and mortar stores like Target, Walmart, and much more. If you are looking to wholesale or have any questions regarding the products they carry visit their website here: venturesintl.com
Use your fantastic Norpro products to create these delicious confetti squares!
- 1 cup margarine
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 package butterscotch chips
- 3 cups colored mini marshmallows
1. Line your baking pan with a Norpro Silpro baking sheet liner. Add margarine, peanut butter, and butterscotch chips to a large saucepan on medium heat.
2. Slowly melt the ingredients and then let them cook together stirring constantly for five minutes. Remove from heat.
3. Let the mixture cool for at least 10 mins and then stir in the mini marshmallows. Place the pan of treats in the fridge and let cool for at least 2 hours before enjoying your delicious creation.
Post a Comment
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.