I have had the pleasure of raising three adorable children, it has been a learning experience for sure and I have found that when beginning your journey it is nice to have a book to look into and discover answers to questions you never knew you had. Baby Care Basics is one of the best books I have read regarding everything you need to know about having a baby. It covers every topic from planning, to medical conditions, and everything in between. An excellent book for any new parent.
Baby Care Basics
The perfect parent guide — all the essential information you need about babies, from birth to 12 months old.
Despite all the planning in the world, nothing can quite prepare you for the big step from pregnancy to parenting. What can make it even more challenging is all the well-intentioned but often confusing advice offered by family and friends.
Written by leading pediatric experts in a friendly, easy-to-understand style, Baby Care Basics offers a concise yet comprehensive wealth of reliable information that will help you make the right choices for your baby. And, its full-color pages are hugely engaging and extremely user-friendly.
The topics are broken down chronologically to help you access the information you need quickly and easily, whether you’ve just given birth, have just arrived home from the hospital, are learning the ropes with your newborn or are gaining experience as your baby grows and develops.
You’ll learn everything you need to know about breast- and formula-feeding, introducing solid food, treating your baby’s illnesses, sleep habits, playing with your baby and much more. This is the perfect book for busy parents who need the most up-to-date information at their fingertips. And, it's low price point makes it an affordable 'must-have' resource for all new parents. $19.95 CAN/USA, £14.95 UK
DR. JEREMY FRIEDMAN, MB.ChB, FR CPC, FAAP, is the Chief of Paediatric Medicine at the Hospital for Sick Children and a Professor of Paediatrics at the University of Toronto. He resides in Toronto, Ontario.
DR. NATASHA SAUNDERS, MD, MSc, FR CPC, is a pediatrician at the Hospital for Sick Children in Toronto, ON and the mother of two small children. She understands the issues of being a busy parent more than you know!
- The Hospital for Sick Children is one of the foremost children’s hospitals in the world
- Since 1875 it has been providing specialized care for infants, toddlers and all children up to 18 years of age
- Taking care of your baby is one of life’s biggest and most important challenges, there is so much conflicting information available on the Internet, how can one be sure whom to trust?
- This book is based on the most current research and recommendations, it answers the questions every new parent has on a daily basis
- This book provides practical, expert advice on everything you need to know from pregnancy through your baby’s first year
- This book was created by expert paediatricians with children of their own + a world renowned children's hospital
- Baby Care Basics replaces uncertainty with knowledge and insecurity with confidence - something every new parent wants and will appreciate
Post a Comment
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.