I was thinking all week about more unique ideas I could use this Valentine's day for my family and friends. I came up with some great gifts of time and togetherness as well as a few awesome and inexpensive treats any family would enjoy.
- Take a walk to the park
- Invite some friends over for a play date
- Make handmade Valentine's and deliver them to friends and family
- Buy a cookie for the kids at McDonald's and then let them run in the play place
- Play video games together
- Make pink pancakes for breakfast
- Have a pajama day and watch movies
- Check out the matinées at your local theatre
- Make a bacon bouquet for your man
- Serve breakfast in bed
- Watch The Walking Dead on Netflix for a few hours, Z Nation is a good one to
- Go for a drive and check out the local sites
- Make dinner in a double batch and surprise a friend or family member with a nice meal
- Clean out a special persons car, garage, or the whole house
What free or cheap ideas can you come up with for showing some love this Valentine's?