Keep your kids on the go and having fun at one of the many day camps and outings that the City of West Kelowna and its partners in recreation are offering this Spring Break:
- Spring Break Art Camp, for children and youth ages 7 to 14, runs from March 21 to 24, from 9 a.m. to noon, at the Mount Boucherie Secondary School Art Room and offers a wide variety of fine arts activities including drawing, acrylic painting and clay sculpture. The total cost is $115 for the four sessions. To register, call 778-797-8800.
- Johnson Bentley Memorial Aquatic Centre is offering day camps, for children ages 6 to 11, March 14 to 18 and March 21 to 24, 8 a.m. to 5:30 p.m., with a new theme each day, including pirates and outer space. The cost is $35.50 per day. Call 250-768-4442 to register.
- The Okanagan Boys and Girls Club at Webber Road Community Centre is offering:
- Out trips for children ages 5 to 7, with a visit to Just for Fun on March 14 and Kangaroo Creek on March 21, for a fee of $33 per day, with a paid membership of just $10 for the year;
- Out trips for children ages 8 to 12, with a visit to Planet Laser on March 16 and H2O on March 23, for a fee of $33 per day, with a paid yearly membership of $10; and,
- Day camps from 7 a.m. to 6 p.m. for children ages 6 to 12, for $33 per day, with a paid membership of $10 for the year.
- To register call 250-768-3049.
And watch for the West Kelowna Spring Recreation Guide, online at www.westkelownacity.ca/recguide or in the Westside Weekly, on March 4, for information on public skating and Stick & Puck & Rings sessions happening throughout Spring Break at the Mount Boucherie Community Centre and public swimming at Johnson Bentley Memorial Aquatic Centre.
Post a Comment
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.