TALES OF THE TEENAGE MUTANT NINJA TURTLES: SUPER SHREDDER
TO PUT THEIR TRAINING TO THE TEST
AND FACE THEIR BIGGEST FOE EVER!
Available on DVD March 21, 2017
The Turtles are pushed to their limits in the new Tales of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Super Shredder DVD collection, featuring episodes from season four and five, available March 21. Using all of their skills, the Turtles' training is put to the test as they face their biggest enemy yet - the Super Shredder. With 11 thrilling episodes on two-discs, the Turtles prepare to battle Shredder, meet mysterious new enemies with superhuman speed, face an old enemy Don Vizioso and protect the world from Kavaxas in this new DVD collection. Join Leonardo, Raphael, Donatello, and Michelangelo, along with April and Master Splinter, as they embark on epic adventures and more to protect their planet.
Produced by Nickelodeon Home Entertainment and distributed by Paramount Home Media Distribution, Tales of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Super Shredder will be available on DVD March 21, for the suggested retail price of $16.99.
Tales of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Super Shredder contains the following episodes:
- The Super Shredder - For the first time, the Turtles encounter something they cannot defeat - the Super Shredder!
- Darkest Plight - The Turtle team hunts for their Sensei, but soon realize they are being hunted as well.
- The Power Inside Her - A concerned Donnie tests April to discover her psychic abilities are rapidly growing in power.
- Tokka vs. the World - Raph's bonding with little Chompy is interrupted by the invasion of Tokka, who has come to Earth searching for him.
- Tale of the Tiger Claw - A mysterious new enemy with superhuman speed is on the hunt for Tiger Claw, and will take out whoever stands in her way.
- Requiem - Splinter must lead the Turtles and the Mighty Mutanimals on the hunt to defeat his old enemy.
- Owari - The Turtles realize they must stop Shredder... and end this conflict once and for all.
- Scroll of the Demodragon - The Turtles believe they have defeated their old enemies, but they soon discover a new evil is rising.
- The Forgotten Swordsman - Karai searches for the Kuro Kabuto, claiming to be the rightful heir to the Foot Clan, when she encounters an old rival.
- Heart of Evil - Donnie's grudge against Don Vizioso threatens the Turtles' mission.
- End Times - The Turtles must defeat Kavaxas and prevent him from destroying the world.
Street Date: March 21, 2017
Running Time: 247 minutes
Nickelodeon, now in its 37th year, is the number-one entertainment brand for kids. It has built a diverse, global business by putting kids first in everything it does. The company includes television programming and production in the United States and around the world, plus consumer products, online, recreation, books and feature films. Nickelodeon's U.S. television network is seen in more than 90 million households and has been the number-one-rated basic cable network for 20 consecutive years. For more information or artwork, visit http://www.nickpress.com. Nickelodeon and all related titles, characters and logos are trademarks of Viacom Inc. (NASDAQ: VIA, VIAB).
About Paramount Home Media Distribution
Paramount Home Media Distribution (PHMD) is part of Paramount Pictures Corporation (PPC), a global producer and distributor of filmed entertainment. PPC is a unit of Viacom (NASDAQ: VIAB, VIA), a leading content company with prominent and respected film, television and digital entertainment brands. The PHMD division oversees PPC's home entertainment, digital and television distribution activities worldwide. The division is responsible for the sales, marketing and distribution of home entertainment content on behalf of Paramount Pictures, Paramount Animation, Paramount Vantage, Paramount Classics, Insurge Pictures, MTV, Nickelodeon, Comedy Central and CBS and applicable licensing and servicing of certain DreamWorks Animation titles. PHMD additionally manages global licensing of studio content and distribution across worldwide digital and television distribution platforms including online, mobile and portable devices and emerging technologies.