This tasty cool snack found on HealthyFamiliesBC is a healthier alternative to sugary popsicles. Give them a try!
Making fruit pops:
- Select at least one fruit and one 100% fruit juice for your base ingredients. Yogurt will add a creamy texture. Mint, cinnamon, or finely grated citrus peel (zest) can add pizzazz.
- Blend all your ingredients together, adjusting the texture to your preference. Blend longer for a smooth texture or skip this step completely if you prefer frozen whole berries or sliced fruit.
- Pour your smoothie into cups or molds, insert sticks and freeze until solid.
- Once frozen solid, pour a little warm water over the outside of the cup or mold to loosen the fruit pop.
Here are some ideas to get you started.
- Peach yogurt + ripe peaches + orange juice
- Watermelon + coconut water + white grape juice + fresh mint
- Pineapple juice and chunks + watermelon + kiwi + strawberries
- Banana + mango + orange juice
- Plain yogurt + blueberries + grape juice
- Turn your favourite smoothie recipe into a fruit pop!
Looking for more healthy recipes? HealthyFamiliesBC has lots more in their food and nutrition section!
Use a professional and reliable UK removals company. Complete our form on https://www.deliveryd2d.com and we can send you quotes from professional removals companies local to you. So wherever you are in UK and the surrounding area get competitive price instantly. We are an international moving company, who offer a wide range of moving and storage services including removals and solutions to suit your requirements and your budget. We are also one of the most affordable international moving companies in the UK. We will be happy to discuss all your moving and storage requirements. We can provide you with a fast quotation for you.ReplyDelete
For a quote or for more information please
call us at 020 3322 2142
http://www.deliveryD2D.com (Delivery Door 2 Door)