Whether you are stressed out about bills, the pandemic, your job, or simply life in general sometimes it can be a real challenge to get a good nights rest. Sleep is so important to your health and well being that it should be pretty high on your to do list.
There are a number of things you can do to make getting to sleep and staying asleep much easier for yourself! Try some of these great tips to get some rest and feel better.
- Wash your bedding. There’s nothing more comforting than a nice clean bed. Try using a couple drops of lavender essential oil in your dryer when it’s drying to give you that sleepy scent.
- Get some exercise before bed. Tiring yourself out before going down can be a great way to get a better sleep. Whether you go for a long walk, bike ride or have sex you will sleep a lot better.
- Buy some new pillows. Pillows can get flat and hard over time and use. New pillows are cheap and make a world of difference in the comfort department.
- Try listening to music or sounds. Some people fall asleep better with background noise. Get a small bluetooth speaker for your room and get to sleep with some tunes or sounds of the ocean or nature of that is better for you.
- Try some melatonin. Melatonin is a natural hormone that your body produces. If your levels are off you won’t sleep very well. These gummies from Kindurth are the perfect product to get you resting right!