- 1 tablespoon sea salt
- 2 drops lavender essential oil
- 1 drop rosemary essential oil
- 1 drop geranium essential oil
- 1/2 cup epsom salts
2. Stir in the oils and epsom salts until the salts dissolve.
3. Soak for 10 mins or more, you can keep adding more warm water and sit til your satisfied.
- 1/2 cup grated or shaved beeswax
- 3/4 cup almond oil or coconut oil
2. Remove from heat and pour into two 4 ounce containers with tight fitting lids.
3. Allow to cool before applying to feet. Spread on feet before bed and cover with soft cotton socks. In the morning your feet are going to feel amazing.
After my feet are relaxed and super soft I clip my toenails and apply a strengthening clear coat to keep my nails looking nice. You can always apply color of course, I'm just not a colorful toenail kind of girl!
Do your kids love finger painting as much as mine do? I hate buying finger paints because they vanish so quickly and can be pretty costly. So I make my own for next to nothing.