I received a neat little item to review from a company called Sabi. They specialize in products to improve day to day life. That being said here is a very creative product. At first I thought, what in the world am I going to use this for? But then I had remembered how often I forget to take a few important pills everyday. One being my birth control pill, which I am absolutely terrible at remembering and the other is my multivitamin. This convenient little carafe makes it so I don't forget and as I am remembering to take it I already have my drink ready to go.
• Weight: 88 g/3.1 oz
• Dimensions: H: 102 mm x Diameter: 61 mm/H: 4 in x Diameter: 2.4 in
• Compartment (divided in 2): Depth: 30 mm x Diameter: 56 mm/Depth: 1.2 in x Diameter: 2.2 in
• Three-piece cup, pill box and easy press-on/pull off lid
• Two-compartment pill box holds pills of all sizes and shapes
• Cup holds 124 ml/4 oz of water
• Non-spill cap locks cup closed
• Perfect for bedside or desktop
• Easily hand washable
Sabi has a wide range of products from pill containers to walking canes and much more. You can visit their site here to find out more: http://sabi.com/
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.