Fall is the most beautiful season and I think it may be my favorite season of all. The beautiful colors of the leaves slowly changing into bright yellows, firey reds, and brilliant orange as well as the cool air slowly creeping up to tell you that winter is not far away, it makes me happy and reminds me of so many nice things.
Some of my favorite fall activities include:
- nature walks
- fall crafts
- baking cookies
- making homemade soup
- going to the pumpkin patch
- visiting the fall fair
- having thanksgiving dinner
- making apple pie and pumpkin pie
- choosing costumes for Halloween
- watching Halloween movies
- and finally begin Christmas preparations
What kinds of things do you do in the fall?