Simple and Cheap Dinners
Finding meals that are cost efficient, simple, and delicious can be a very challenging aspect of any persons life. With the rising cost of food this can become even more challenging. I have compiled a list of super frugal meals that are fast and tasty!The great thing about these meals is you can easily double them or add and remove items to suit yours and your families needs!
- Ground Beef Casserole under $20 for 4-6 servings!
- Poor Mans Jambalaya under $10 for 2-3 servings!
- Easy Meatloaf under $10 to $15 depending on added sides.
- Honey Garlic Drumsticks under $10 for enough chicken drums to serve 4.
- Make Ahead Chicken you can use leftover chicken to keep cost down!
- Chili Pasta Skillet can be as low as $2 a serving!
These meals are all so simple, and can be prepped and frozen in advance so you can pop them in your freezer, slow cooker or oven when your ready. Add a simple loaf of garlic bread, side salad, and a tall glass of milk and you have some frugal fillers!