Small Business Ideas Outside The Box
I have so many dreams in my head that I want to make reality to try and make my mark in the world and gain success as an entrepreneur. I have begun small by bringing to life the idea of a product which I will be launching soon. I am excited to be taking this step and getting over the contemplation is the hardest part.
That is one of my dreams, but what other things can you do as a small business venture? There are so many new businesses popping up everywhere it's hard to stand out of the crowd and create something unique that will pay the bills. Here are a few ideas that are outside of the box.
- Become a humane animal breeder (ducks, chickens, quail, sheep, dogs, horse, etc.) This only works if you have a ton of land, unless your breeding quail.
- Love animals? Be a dog walker, a cat groomer, or pet sitter.
- Begin a garden large enough to sustain your family and sell off the extra.
- Do you have a green thumb? Start seedlings and sell them when they become big enough. People spend tons of money in garden centers, just be competitive and organic.
- If you have an artsy side hop on that bus and check out Etsy for inspiration.
- Do you have a drivers license? Tons of people need things done and need to be driven around.
- Are you bubbly and positive with enough personality to make people happy? Become a life coach.
Those are just a few out of the ordinary business ideas I have thought of recently. I have a dream of one day opening an arcade/bowling alley here in West Kelowna after I get my product off the ground.
The most important thing to remember is: If you can dream it, you can do it! - Walt Disney