I have compiled a simple list of the activities and events found around the web if you are in the Kelowna, West Kelowna and Peachland area and want to celebrate Canada Day! Enjoy!
- Presented By: Festivals Kelowna
- Dates: July 1, 2019
- Location: Downtown Kelowna Parks & Prospera Place
- Address: Kelowna, BC V1Y 9V1
- Phone: (250) 868-3326
- Time: 10:00 AM to 11:00 PM
- Price: Free
Celebrate Canada Day - Kelowna" is our annual, free community festival held in Waterfront Park, Jim Stuart Park, Kerry Park, as well as Prospera Place for residents and visitors to celebrate our Nation's birthday. Come explore tons of activities and performances that are multi-generational, family-friendly, and sure to entertain festival-goers all day long. Over 60,000 people have attended these celebrations each year.
2019 Schedule of Events:
- Official Celebrate Canada Day Ceremonies, including a "Happy Birthday Canada" cake presented by Coldwell Banker Horizon Realty (cake service approx 1:00 pm)
- 46th Annual Kelowna Folkfest Celebrations - presenting Canada's cultural mosaic through culinary experiences and live performances
- 3rd Annual Canada Day Concert-presented by the Kelowna City Band
Waterfront Park features the 22nd annual "Celebrate Canada Day-Kelowna" including:
- Taste of Canada - a food fair featuring a variety of yummy foods from over 18 different vendors
- Made in Canada Marketplace - an artisan showcase of handmade, Canadian arts and crafts
- Canada Day Bazaar - a marketplace of unique items by local small businesses
- Community Groups Display - information displays by local community associations
- Canada Day at the Kelowna Art Gallery - drop by the gallery for plenty of Canada Day art fun and activities
Additional activities include:
- Folkfest Stage (Prospera Place), 10 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
- Primera Projects Kid's Zone (Pioneer Gardens, Waterfront Park), 11 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
- Parks Alive! Power Stage (Island Stage) supported by Power 104 FM, 12:30 - 9:30 p.m.
- TD Beach Stage supported by K96.3 FM, 12 - 10:15 p.m.
- Kiwanis Kid Stage supported by Country 100.7 (Pioneer Gardens), 11 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
- Telus Street Stage (Water Street near The Dolphins fountain), 12:30 - 4 p.m.
- Youth Stage supported by 99.9 SUN FM , 6 - 10:15 p.m.
- Kelowna City Band Canada Day Concert (Prospera Place), 7:30 - 9:30 p.m.
- Coast Capital Savings Fun Zone (Jim Stuart Park), 12 - 5 p.m.
- Century 21 Canada Day Fireworks presented by the City of Kelowna and Tolko (10:30 p.m.)
Monday, July 1 @ Heritage Park
Peachland celebrates Canada Day! Activities will be held throughout Peachland.
Don't miss the annual Peachland Beach Run, pancake breakfast, entertainment,
cake cutting, children's activities and 'O' Canada ceremony. The parade starts
at 5:00pm and heads south on Beach Avenue from 13th Street to 1st Street.
For the full schedule of events, please click here.
Doors open at 10p | Free guest list before 11p - SapphireKelowna.com | VIP Bookings 250-317-4194
In West Kelowna
Celebrate Canada Day with concerts, magic, cake, and more. The Westside Celebration Society has scheduled a full afternoon and evening of events at Annette Beaudreau Amphitheatre and Memorial Park, next to Johnson Bentley Memorial Aquatic Centre.
Admission is free; however, donations to the Westbank Food Bank are always welcome. Bring your gift of food to the park.
CELEBRATE CANADA DAY
Our beloved Westside Daze is now in the middle of July and the parade, kids fair, all new night market and other activities will be July 12- 14!
- Other Apps