Standing to work on the computer doesn’t sound like a very easy job especially since you would be hunched over trying to reach your laptop or desktop. Imagine bringing your computer up higher so that you can stand to work for hours at a time. I suffer from chronic back pain so sitting for long periods of time just kills my back. As a writer I need to be able to write comfortably to get the job done.
Anthrodesk has been a huge game changer and I feel so much better.
The way we do office work has got to evolve for proper posture, less back pain, and reducing fatigue. I know I get tired of sitting for hours at a time, this is the best solution I have ever worked with and really increases my ability to work longer hours.
- WORKS WITH YOUR EXISTING DESK
- SIMPLE: Assembles in less than 15 minutes
- EASY TO USE: Change height from sitting to standing simply by releasing and re-applying the locking mechanism
Colour: cherry wood coloured laminate
- Desktop dimensions: approx. 25" x 17"
- Desktop width: 25"
- Desktop depth: 17"
- Easy set up: The fastest way to convert to a sit to stand desk - takes less than 15 minutes to un-box and turn your existing desk into a sit to stand desk
- Height adjustment with the simple sliding "lift and lock" mechanism
- Works with your laptop, or with separate monitor mount.
- No clunky springs that will lose elasticity. Support tripod also included free for additional weight handling (holds up to 20 lbs without the support).
- Perfect for quickly retrofitting offices with standing desks where a full sized standing desk is not convenient or practical.
- Comes with a "Risk Free" 30 day return policy if you are unhappy for ANY reason with the product. Nothing to worry about - Buy one today!
You can also purchase the Anti-Fatigue Ergo Mat to amp up your comfort level!
- Advanced scientific design
- Counters detrimental effects of heeled shoes (for men and women)
- Encourages micro-movements for health and calorie burning
- 22" x 34"
Makes transitioning to your standing desk much easier
- Ergonomic design to help improve posture, reduce back pain, and counter negative effects of heeled shoes
- Scientifically proven: "Sloped surfaces create a favorable postural variability in both pelvic and lumbar spine angles" (2 published PubMed studies)
- 9 out of 10 of study participants preferred a slightly sloped surface
- Multiple degrees of cushioning (up to 2") available, with a top ridge that allows for effective massaging of the instep
- Slanted surface can also be reversed to provide incline or decline and encourages healthy micro-movements while standing