To lose those extra kilos, it is not enough to stop eating some things, it must also be accompanied by good habits.
It is common to hear some people complain that they have been on a diet for weeks and have not managed to lose the amount of kilos they expected. Or that they do not find the diet that served them years ago or the one that was very effective with someone they knew. Nothing works.
following are the ten habits that allow for successful weight loss:
1. Be realistic: trying to lose many kilos in a week is unlikely, so you have to set realistic goals. The best way is to seek the advice of a specialist to guide this process.
2. Weight is not everything: In addition to reducing kilos, it is important that the weight loss is fat, so exercise is essential to avoid losing muscle mass. You also have to take into account that you can vary your weight in the same day. It is not the same to weigh yourself before having breakfast as at noon. It can also happen with hormonal changes in women.
Loose clothing is the best indicator to know if you are on the right track.
3. Do not skip meals: believing that by eating fewer times a day you will lose weight faster is a classic mistake, since it is very likely that you will arrive at the next meal hungry and eat more. The recommendation is to eat fractionally several times a day: breakfast, a mid-morning snack, lunch, tea and dinner.
4. Reduce portions: go for different diet plans like KETO-DIET or SOTA weight loss
It is fine to be guided by the foods allowed in a diet, but you will not get anything if you eat three times what is advisable. In this regard, it is recommended to bring the dishes served to the table, instead of putting a platter, and using smaller plates.
5. Consider the dressings: a salad can be perfect when it comes to wanting to lose weight, but if it is dressed with high-calorie products, there will be no results. The same happens if croutons are added.
6. Eating concentrated: if you are in front of a television or working on the computer, it is not the best time to eat, since you are not aware of what you are ingesting. It is better to take the time, sit at a table and pay attention to what you are eating.
7. Know your calories: preferring healthy foods is not necessarily synonymous with "not getting fat." For example, avocados and nuts are very beneficial, but they are also high in calories and should be restricted.
Something similar can happen with fruits, since they contain high levels of sugar, so you have to eat them in small quantities. Natural juices also contain sugar and provide calories.
8. Do not neglect protein: meats and legumes are rich in protein and should be included in a daily regimen. Preferably at each meal, as they increase the feeling of satiety, metabolism and muscle mass, along with decreasing appetite.
9. Supplement with physical activity: exercise is the best ally to lose weight. It helps burn more calories and increases muscle mass, which in turn speeds up metabolism. Toning also helps reduce fat, especially at the abdominal level.
10. Do not forget about hydration: it: is essential to drink fluids during the day, but without sugar and hopefully water. When you feel thirsty it is because you are already dehydrated.
"To lose weight in a healthy way, you have to follow a low-calorie and balanced diet, advised by a specialist, exercise and maintain the diet every day of the week until you reach the planned goal," says Dr. Reyes.
Post a Comment
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.