It can be hard to find the right toothpaste for the kids these days and it seems even harder to find a natural product that actually works well. Green Beaver has this formula down to a perfect science and now you can buy a toothpaste that’s effective and tastes great so you know your kids are getting the best and they will actually use it!
The Green Beaver Company was founded by Karen Clark and her husband, Alain Ménard, in 2002. After Karen spent over a decade working as a biochemist in pesticides and Alain as a microbiologist in the pharmaceutical industry, they decided to quit their jobs and change their life’s calling.
They were appalled at the amount of chemicals found in personal care and household cleaning products. They decided to combine their knowledge to make a difference in the world by providing natural personal care products that are safe for the whole family and for the environment. Green Beaver is your natural ally in personal care.
“I received this product for free from Moms Meet (momsmeet.com) to use and post my honest opinions. Compensation for this post was provided and this page may contain affiliate links.”
The Green Beaver toothpastes were a huge hit with my kids! Each of them has their own specific favourite flavour so having a variety to choose from is perfect for my family. It can be hard to get the kids to stop an activity before bed and get them excited to brush their teeth but they really do enjoy it with the Green Beaver products. I think Bubble Gum is my favourite but they are all delicious!
I like how the packaging is shaped and how thin and easy it squeezes as well it’s easier for the kids to get the paste out themselves rather than fight with a squared off tube of thick paste.
Just the facts
• Green Beaver toothpastes gently clean and polish teeth with 100% natural ingredients; they are non-GMO, free of artificial flavours and dyes, and do not contain sodium lauryl sulfate.
• The key ingredient in Green Beaver’s Naturapeutic toothpastes is Xylitol, which comes from birch extract and helps fight bacteria that causes cavities. It also helps prevent cavities, tooth decay, and plaque formation.
• Green Beaver’s Ultra-Whitening Toothpaste contains papaya extract and has been clinically proven to whiten teeth naturally after just three days of use.
• Their Kids’ line of Naturapeutic toothpaste is 100% natural, fluoride free, and safe for toddlers and kids to swallow. The Strawberry flavour is made from real strawberries, and the Bubble Gum flavour is made from real cherries.
• Green Beaver’s 100% Natural line of toothpastes are fluoride free, and come in delicious flavours like Green Apple and Zesty Orange, which are enriched with calcium and vitamin C to strengthen teeth.
• Approved by Health Canada, their Naturapeutic line are the only toothpastes that can claim to prevent cavities without fluoride and the only anticavity kids’ toothpastes that are safe to swallow.
• Green Beaver toothpastes are made in Canada and packaged in recyclable materials with biodegradable ingredients.
• Green Beaver Naturapeutic Toothpaste typically retails for $6.99–$7.99 CAD.
Where to purchase
Save 25% off any purchase of Green Beaver toothpaste at greenbeaver.com with promo code GBSmile25. Expires 11/30/21.
Green Beaver 100% natural, fluoride-free Naturapeutic & Flavour Collection Toothpastes are available to purchase online at greenbeaver.com or in- store at Loblaws, Jean-Coutu, Healthy Planet, Avril Supermarché Santé, Sobeys, IGA Rachelle-Berry, Shoppers Drug Mart, and London Drugs.
Did you know?
Green Beaver’s Naturapeutic Toothpastes are the only toothpastes approved by Health Canada
to claim they’re able to prevent cavities and tooth decay without fluoride. They are also the only anticavity kids’ toothpastes that are safe to swallow (also approved by Health Canada).
Learn more onlinetwitter.com/thegreenbeavergreenbeaver.com/en