Natural ways to manage stress!
Whether it’s everyday activities or an overwhelming life event, stress can be a reoccurring issue in a lot of people’s lives. Finding ways to cope can be difficult, but it is imperative to find the best methods that work with your body.
Dr. Christopher Calapai, D.O., an Osteopathic Physician board certified in family medicine, anti-aging medicine and chelation therapy explains how stress can affect your body and provides methods to manage it with herbal supplements and natural alternatives.
1. Symptom: Insomnia
2. Solution: Magnesium helps to relax the body while also easing anxiety.Melatonin supplements can help regulate sleep and wakefulness andChamomile tea is great for relaxation and sleep.
1. Symptom: Low energy
2. Solution: Asian Ginseng, Vitamin B12 and Green Tea are all known to increase one’s energy levels.
1. Symptom: Stomach aches, Body aches and pain
2. Solution: Peppermint oil is good for stomach aches and occasional massageswith essential oils and hot baths can sooth aches and pain induced by stress.
1. Symptom: Common cold and Infections
2. Solution: Echinacea and Astragalus, two herbs with immune-supporting properties, as well as Vitamin C and D can assist with common colds and other infections.